The aims of The Student Council are to:
- Encourage students to act in a democratic manner by giving responsibility and empowerment to the student body as a whole, with regard to the running of the school.
- Foster a spirit of co-operation and community in the school as a whole.
- Provide a forum for students to voice concerns, discuss interests and make suggestions with a view to improving the school community.
- Give students the opportunity to make recommendations in connection with the running of the school.
- Liaise with the student body, the Staff, Management and Parents’ Association where appropriate.
- Provide a forum for improved communication between students themselves, to achieve greater unity by addressing problems and celebrating achievements together.
Student Council Constitution
Student Council 2020-21