At our Junior Book Club meeting, the following books were recommended for reading during the Summer Holidays.
- More Than This by Patrick Ness
- The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
- The Hundred-Year-Old Man by Jonas Jonasson
- The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole Aged 13 3/4 by Sue Townsend
- Looking for J.J. by Anne Cassidy
- Noah Barleywater Runs Away by John Boyne
- The Maze Runner by James Dashner
- The Chronicles of Ancient Darkness by Michelle Paver
- The Curious Incident of The Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon
- The Dead by Charlie Higson
- The White Giraffe by Lauren St. John
The next meeting of the Book Club will be in September.
Ms. Winters and Ms. Doran hope everyone has a lovely Summer holiday and enjoy your reading.