Fáilte romhat chuig suíomh idirlín Choláiste Loreto, Faiche Stiabhna. Tugann muintir na scoile seo tús áite don Ghaeilge.
Loreto College St. Stephen’s Green, established in 1833, is an all girls secondary school at the heart of Dublin City. We are proud to be part of a worldwide network of Loreto schools with a philosophy informed by the five principles of Freedom, Justice, Sincerity, Truth & Joy.
Freedom allows us, as a school community, to make mistakes, to reflect on them and to grow.
As learners in the school of life, our students are encouraged to accept responsibility for their decisions and to act out of “love not fear” (Mary Ward)
Justice – as an aspiration and a daily reality – involves recognizing the dignity of each individual and becoming aware of the rights and responsibilities of all.
Students are encouraged to be "seekers of truth and doers of justice" (Mary Ward).
Sincerity in relationships was part of the Mary Ward’s personal integrity. Her ideal was that “we should be such as we appear and appear such as we are”.
Everyone at Loreto College, St Stephen’s Green shares the responsibility of knowing, accepting and respecting each student as an individual.
Truth was synonymous with integrity to Mary Ward, particularly the profound truth of who we are and what gives meaning to our lives.
Students are encouraged
“to do ordinary things well".
Joy is an attitude of mind, a disposition of the heart, which manifests itself in cheerfulness, optimism, courtesy, positive thinking, inner peace and self-acceptance.
At Loreto ‘the Green’ a happy, stable learning environment allows a sense of joy to flourish.
Thursday, October 12, 2017 in Loreto News
Monday, January 22, 2018 in Loreto News
Friday, January 19, 2018 in Loreto News
Thursday, January 18, 2018 in Loreto News
- Enterprise FinalsJanuary 23
- LC Options for TY StudentsJanuary 24
- Fifth Year Parent Teacher MeetingJanuary 25
- First Year RetreatJanuary 25
- Mock Exams & TY Community CareJanuary 29
- LC Options for TY ParentsJanuary 30
- Continued Community Care TYFebruary 1
- Kolkata Immersion ExperienceFebruary 2
- PA MeetingFebruary 6
- Mid-Term BreakFebruary 12
- School Re-OpensFebruary 19
- 2nd Year Parent-Teacher MeetingFebruary 22
- 3rd Years Romeo & JulietMarch 1
- Folk MassMarch 3
- PA MeetingMarch 6
- Incoming 1st Year Assessment 2018March 10
- 4th Year Parent-Teacher MeetingMarch 12
- 3rd Year Parents Information Night re. TYMarch 14
- Staff MeetingMarch 14
- Public Holiday School ClosedMarch 19
- Easter HolidaysMarch 26