Fáilte romhat chuig suíomh idirlín Choláiste Loreto, Faiche Stiabhna. Tugann muintir na scoile seo tús áite don Ghaeilge.
Loreto College St. Stephen’s Green, established in 1833, is an all girls secondary school at the heart of Dublin City. We are proud to be part of a worldwide network of Loreto schools with a philosophy informed by the five principles of Freedom, Justice, Sincerity, Truth & Joy.
Freedom allows us, as a school community, to make mistakes, to reflect on them and to grow.
As learners in the school of life, our students are encouraged to accept responsibility for their decisions and to act out of “love not fear” (Mary Ward)
Justice – as an aspiration and a daily reality – involves recognizing the dignity of each individual and becoming aware of the rights and responsibilities of all.
Students are encouraged to be "seekers of truth and doers of justice" (Mary Ward).
Sincerity in relationships was part of the Mary Ward’s personal integrity. Her ideal was that “we should be such as we appear and appear such as we are”.
Everyone at Loreto College, St Stephen’s Green shares the responsibility of knowing, accepting and respecting each student as an individual.
Truth was synonymous with integrity to Mary Ward, particularly the profound truth of who we are and what gives meaning to our lives.
Students are encouraged
“to do ordinary things well".
Joy is an attitude of mind, a disposition of the heart, which manifests itself in cheerfulness, optimism, courtesy, positive thinking, inner peace and self-acceptance.
At Loreto ‘the Green’ a happy, stable learning environment allows a sense of joy to flourish.
- 2015 - 2016 Parents Information EveningMarch 2
- 1st Year 2015 - 2016 Parents Information EveningMarch 2
- 1st Year 2015-2016 AssessmentsMarch 7
- 2015-2016 AssessmentsMarch 7
- Folk MassMarch 7
- Teacher MeetingMarch 9
- Parents Information Night re TYMarch 9
- 3rd Year Parents’ Information Night re TYMarch 9
- Parents’ Association meetingMarch 10
- JCSA Planning - No classes for studentsMarch 16
- School ClosedMarch 17
- Gaisce Hike 4th and 5th YearsMarch 24
- Gaisce Hike 4th and 5th YearsMarch 25
- Teacher MeetingMarch 25
- Ceiliúr Trip to PragueMarch 27
- Ceiliúr Trip to PragueMarch 28
- Ceiliúr Trip to PragueMarch 29
- Ceiliúr Trip to PragueMarch 30
- Model United Nations ConferenceMarch 30
- Easter HolidaysMarch 30
- School Tour to IcelandApril 2
- Easter HolidaysApril 6
- School re-opensApril 13
- Parents’ Association meetingApril 14
- Folk MassApril 25
- School Closed - Bank HolidayMay 4
- Conservation Field Trip 4M/4TMay 5
- Retreat TY 4B/4GMay 5
- Parents’ Association MeetingMay 5
- Teacher MeetingMay 6
- Prefects DinnerMay 6
- 6th Year Prefects DinnerMay 6
- Conservation Field Trip 4B/4GMay 7
- Retreat TY 4M/4TMay 7
- Maytime MusicMay 11
- PrizegivingMay 14