Our February meeting was very busy with a number of activities we are organising, details of which will follow. See below for highlights of the meeting
– The committee was brought on a tour of the new school extension. We viewed the newly kitted out science labs, the new art rooms, new music rooms and new class room. We were hugely impressed with the new state of the art facilities, all completed to the highest standards. Huge congratulations to Ms. Barrett and her staff and all involved in the completion of such an impressive addition to the school.
– Plans going very well for the Fund Raising quiz night. It promises to be a great success, so book your table early to avoid disappointment.
– Once again we have had a great response to our call for Parental involvement in the Career Night, and all 4th and 5th year girls will benefit from first hand information on a wide variety of careers.
– We are planning a walk again this year for Parents and girls. Details to follow once date has been confirmed.
– First edition of the GreenScene for this year has been published and plans are already underway for the next edition.
– Plans for the 6th year DVD production have commenced and are going well.
– Representatives will be planning a second social event for their year group later in term. If you have any suggestions, please email your Class Rep. as we would welcome same.