The following items were discussed at our most recent monthly meeting
- The P.A. strongly supports the schools review of the food on sale in canteen, with healthier options due to be introduced.
- The BOM representative outlined a process they are undergoing to frame a new 3 year strategic plan for the school.
- Gillian O'Brien of HeadStrong contacted the P.A. to advise of a talk they are doing in UCD entitled ‘One Good Adult’ on 30th April at 7:30pm in the Fitzgerald Debating Chamber, UCD Student Centre, UCD, Belfield. We agreed to advise the parent body as her talk at a recent AGM was excellent.
- Maria Beatty and her team were again congratulated on a wonderful fundraising event. We also thank all sponsors who will be contacted after the presentation of the cheque has been made to Heart Children Ireland.
- Reminder that the Maytime Music is taking place in the NCH this year and funds raised will go to Crumlin Cardiac Unit
- Production of next GreenScene is well underway